You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal information. We do not automatically log personal information nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal information about specific individuals.
The only personal information we collect about you is the information that you give us. There is one way that you can give us information which is by emailing your personal details.
What information do we collect?
We collect the personal information that you volunteer while using our services. This usually includes your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and job title. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
All information collected will be held by NZVIF, who can be contacted at the address set out below.
What will we use your information for?
The information held by NZVIF will be used primarily for the purposes for which you have provided the information to NZVIF. However, additional uses may also include:
- the administration of various NZVIF databases and databases to which NZVIF subscribe to, including data storage, data mining and data processing;
- furthering the relationship between you and NZVIF including advising you of anything that NZVIF may consider to be of interest to you and for marketing purposes;
- the provision of personal data to related parties to NZVIF and other reputable organisations involved in the venture capital industry for the purpose of those organisations providing information to you regarding developments within the venture capital industry or any special offers that may be of interest to you.
We will not disclose your personal information to other organisations without first obtaining your consent. We will also ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to any non-NZVIF employee except if required by law or other regulation.
How long will we keep your personal information for?
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Your rights under the Privacy Act 1993
In accordance with Privacy Principles 6 and 7 and section 34 of the Privacy Act 1993, any citizen of New Zealand, permanent resident or individual who is in New Zealand, may make a privacy information request to access their personal information or request correction of their personal information held by NZVIF. In the event that NZVIF refuses to correct such information, you may request a statement detailing the correction sought but not made to be added to your personal information.
Queries or comments
Ruth Malo, Adminstration Manager
New Zealand Venture Investment Fund Limited
PO Box 74211, Market Road, Auckland 1543
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern you may wish to contact the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz).
- SLI Systems Launches IPO: Forecasts Strong Growth
- Consolidating angels holding their own
- NZVIF to invest in new funds with $60m underwrite
- KiwiSaver rule tweaks could assist NZ companies
- NZ private equity delivers impressive returns
- NZVIF welcomes panel proposal for Maori-oriented fund
- NDF / NZVIF Co-Fund Arrangement Guidelines
- NZVIF signs $200m co-investment partnership with Taiwan fund