NZVIF undertakes research and produces a number of publications examining aspects of private equity investment in New Zealand across the spectrum of early stage and venture capital investment to later expansion and buyouts.
We have produced commentary on the nature of the New Zealand private equity market.
Young Company Finance publishes quarterly data on deal activity in the New Zealand private equity market. The latest results are available here.
We publish press statements on corporate announcements and commentary on issues of interest.
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. Download Free Adobe® Acrobat Reader and follow the installation instructions on Adobe's website.
- SLI Systems Launches IPO: Forecasts Strong Growth
- Consolidating angels holding their own
- NZVIF to invest in new funds with $60m underwrite
- KiwiSaver rule tweaks could assist NZ companies
- NZ private equity delivers impressive returns
- NZVIF welcomes panel proposal for Maori-oriented fund
- NDF / NZVIF Co-Fund Arrangement Guidelines
- NZVIF signs $200m co-investment partnership with Taiwan fund